Friday, July 31, 2009

Teeth Movement?

I wear my retainer like almost everyday except for eating of course. And I might not put it back in after a few hours of eating maybe between one and three hours. But sometimes I do forget to wear it at night which is like once every three weeks and I just got them off at the end of January. Other than I wear them all the time. The problem is I was looking at some old pictures from when they first came off and I noticed that two of my teeth are shifting. Will the retainer correct that or will I have to get braces again? It is not a lot movemnt just like tooth is curving behind another and on the bottom one is a little curved out but not a lot. The difference is the top.

Teeth Movement?
No, you Will NOT have To get Braces Again.





Just See Your Dentist/Ortho And Get your retainer Tightened In That Part. No Biggie. =]



myspace images

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net