Saturday, July 25, 2009

I have a space between my two front teeth and I've been using "teeth bands" to close the gap.?

I noticed today in a picture that my two front teeth look very long now... one is actually longer than the other and it looks awful. They've never looked like this. If I stop using the bands, will they go back? How can I fix this without braces?

I have a space between my two front teeth and I've been using "teeth bands" to close the gap.?
If you discontinue using the bands the teeth will drift back into their previous position. As for the length, the two centrals are about 3mm longer than the laterals.
Reply:braces would be really great.................. you need braces! anyway, if you stop using the bands, your teeth have to be that way forever. i would recoment you get braces or just keep that band on you until they are almost close together, than get bracess!



downloads

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net