Friday, July 31, 2009

Pictures, weird tastes, etc?

I was hoping I can get a second opinion. I've been talking to a girl from Brazil online for over a year now, and I like her and plan to visit her someday. But some things about her seem very... strange to me. She finds random pictures on search sites and posts them as her icon, often those pictures sicken me... they can be closeups of someone's teeth, a girl with unshaved legs.... etc.


She says it's 'funny,' but I don't. What does it say about a person that they like to shock themselves and others with less than attractive pictures...? I understand as a joke... to play a prank on someone... but not to post as an icon.


Would you say... I should be more open? Would it bother you as well? I'm not sure what's happening

Pictures, weird tastes, etc?
You are beginning to catch on to the fact that you really don't know anything at all about this "girl from Brazil" you think you've been talking to for a year. Face it, this is a complete stranger, and you have no proof for anything "she" has told you about herself so far. Why don't you try turning off your computer and living in the real world for a change?
Reply:Don't pay to much attention to it. You might try talking to her, just a thought!



flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net