Friday, July 31, 2009

Teeth Movement?

I wear my retainer like almost everyday except for eating of course. And I might not put it back in after a few hours of eating maybe between one and three hours. But sometimes I do forget to wear it at night which is like once every three weeks and I just got them off at the end of January. Other than I wear them all the time. The problem is I was looking at some old pictures from when they first came off and I noticed that two of my teeth are shifting. Will the retainer correct that or will I have to get braces again? It is not a lot movemnt just like a tooth is curving behind another and on the bottom one is a little curved out but not a lot. The difference is in the top.

Teeth Movement?
If your retainer still fits, your teeth should be okay if you keep wearing it for as long as your orthodontist told you to. If your teeth start to move so much that your retainer doesn't fit anymore, then you should worry...I doubt you would need braces again, but you would probably have to go back to the ortho do see what they could do for you. I know it sucks, but keep wearing it!



girls myspace

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net