Friday, July 31, 2009

My daughter's had braces on her teeth for 6 years, how can I get her in the guinesses book of world records

By word of mouth from church members I took my daughter to an orthodontist, he has a great personality. After a while, even though we felt the orthodontic treatment was taking a little too long (he said it would take 2 years), and even though we began to notice and be concerned about her teeth beginning to protrude, he assured us that he would be able to straighten her teeth. We trusted him, after all, he is the "expert" in his field. In 5 years and 9 months, through middle school, high school, high school graduation pictures and two oral surgeries, he has managed to have my daughter's teeth protude and has managed to flatten her palate. The new orthodonist was very surprised at the angulation of my daughter's teeth. So not only do we want to see if we have a world record for the most damage done under orthodontic treatment, we want to see if we can find an attorney. As a mother, I feel very guilty for not recognizing that the orthodontist didn't know what he was doing.

My daughter's had braces on her teeth for 6 years, how can I get her in the guinesses book of world records
SORRY, The world record for wearing orthodontic braces is 20 years. If you would like proof, google world record orthodontic.


In part 8: FAQ scroll down to question 101.



office stationery

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net