Friday, July 31, 2009

Buck teeth?

im 22 years old, female, getting married next summer. i have two big bucked teeth right in front and when i smile you can see my gums. which is why i never smile. im sick out it and with my wedding coming up, i want pictures where im smiling and happy. what can i do to fix this? the least painfull method is preferred.

Buck teeth?
Well if price is not an issue, it seems that money can buy you a perfect smile!

If an orthodontist can't help you, try cosmetic surgery.

I bet you're beautiful anyway.
Reply:Honey, The best thing would be to see an orthodonist!! They are ok with payment plans.
Reply:Since price is not an issue and you have your wedding coming up, you should look into having cosmetic surgery. They can fix your teeth with veneers and it isn't painful and only takes a couple of visits. Call your dentist and ask if they do this, and if they don't, ask them to refer you to someone. Make an appointment for a consultation and see what they can do for you. (People in the modeling and entertainment industry do this all the time.)
Reply:if none of these options work, you could just photoshop the picture, assuming you can get them on a digital memory card.
Reply:I would call a local orthodontist that has a good rep. I am not sure how braces would not help bucked teeth, but a orthodontist should be able to do a consult on what you can do.....maybe veneers would help....
Reply:Find a good cosmetic dentist. Veneers are probably the quickest solution.


No comments:

Post a Comment

vc .net