Sunday, August 2, 2009

How would I find a picture from a medical book on adult teeth by their numbers?

I am having dental wrok done and I do not underdstand all the proceedures they are telling me I need to have done and their costs


I would like a terminolog book on some of these treatments where can I find THIS INFORMATION?


thanks

How would I find a picture from a medical book on adult teeth by their numbers?
go to www.ada.org


find the column on the home page that says your oral health, then click on A-Z topics go to "T" look for "Tooth Numbering Systems" there you will find a chart with tooth numbers and some other information. Hope this helps! AS for the terminology, there are books strickly for dental terminology. If you email me the treatments recommended, I will be happy to try to help you.



download

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net