Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Ridges on the front and bottom of my first few front teeth?

I'm 13 and have rides on the front of my first 4 front teeth, and i have them at the bottom- the place that first bite into food.





Why do I have them?


Pictures online of people's teeth don't, neither do my friends I don't think....





http://anatomy.med.umich.edu/surface/hea...





http://www.phimatrix.com/images/i-teeth....





And they bother me


D:





Is there anything I can do to get rid of them?

Ridges on the front and bottom of my first few front teeth?
Lol mine are the same way..and i always look at everyone elses and i wonder why mine are like that. ive never asked around or anything..i just live with it. hm, im quite curious myself if anything can be done about it..but i doubt it. what could they do? somehow file your teeth down so the ridges are gone? lol then the teeth would be...smaller, and i assume the mouth would then look funny.



opera mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net